4 years ago I wrote a small program called phpm that I used for php function lookup when coding in vim. since then I’ve crossed over to ZendStudio and I’m now using that for my everyday work. But: every now and then I’ve had requests regarding phpm and if I can’t digg up the sources, and I’ve said: “sorry, but those are lost”. Until today: I went through a old HD, digging through backups and files: and suddenly phpm resurfaced!
So, today I can put the sources up here again if you still are interested. I’m not going to develop any further on it, so if someone wants to continue the development on it: please contact me on this blogpost.
Remember that the xml files from the projects included in the xml package are old, and is there now only for a reference on how the program is set up. I’m not sure if the generate.php script will actually generate a correct php.xml file since there might have been changes in the documentation process the last 4 years.
I have tested the script out and it is still working, so there you go: a little new years present from my good old backup HD to you 🙂 Let me know how it works out for you.